1. And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2.That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.
5. And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
6. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 8. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
We are exploring the life of Ham and we have given him the title Prophet Ham. Prophet Ham received grace in the sight of God through his father Prophet Noah.
In the days of Prophet Noah there was Grace just as we have in our days. Prophet Ham received positional (imputed) righteousness because of his father and he survived the floods. After the floods he failed through his practical righteousness; the same that made all others to be taken by waters.
Today we have many Prophet Hams who found grace through Jesus Christ. They continue to find grace through their spiritual fathers.
When Prophet Ham gave a prophecy that exposed his father’s nakedness he moved out of the grace given to the Great Patriach who later became naked. The fact that Noah became naked did not make grace to move away from him. However the Prophet’s son who assumed that grace moved away from his father; took that opportunity to establish his righteousness over the foundation of his father’s weakness. As a result he fell out of grace.
Today we have abused grace in the same manner that Prophet Ham abused the grace upon his father. For this reason our ministries are failing.
Lord examine our hearts for the days of Noah are upon us.